Looking for the perfect way to make your breadboard projects more permanent? Then look no further; the Sloth Byte Prototype Board is the perfect solution. Electrically, the layout is the same as a breadboard with horizontal power rails at the top and bottom of the board and vertical tracks.
- Transform your breadboard projects into a permanent state
- Cuttable tracks
- Links enabling power rails at the top and bottom of the board to be linked or operated independently
- Standard 2.54 mm pitch
- Double-sided through-hole plated pads
- Four mounting holes (3 mm diameter)
- Three colours; purple, black and blue
- Size; 55.4 x 48.3 mm
Below is an example of how the board can be used. In the photo is a 555 astable circuit that flashes two LEDs assembled on the purple prototyping board.
Black, Blue, Purple